ARE YOU ELIGIBLE
QUALITY IS EVERYTHING
From the flowers we grow to the facility in which they are grown, it’s about achieving the perfect product. It’s about providing the perfect conditions for our people and delivering cannabis that sets the bar for the industry. Whether you’re in it to heal (medicinal) or simply get high (recreational), it all comes down to quality cannabis. This is what we do and we’ve been doing it for decades. Our process is a reflection of our lifelong passion.
Top 10 Strongest Strains of All Time
Well, an honest list of the “Top 10 Strongest Strains of All Time” would require me to try them all. Well, to keep it honest, I just haven’t done that. I have done my best to pick among legends, rumors, and anecdotes; then, it weighed them against what the testing says.
So, here it goes:
1. Future (#1) makes you wonder. The Portland Mercury reports a personal experience with this strain that claims a controversial 37.28% THC. Future (#1) is “grown by Portland-based 7 Points Oregon and tested by MRX Labs, who tested the sample four times after their initial results to confirm.” Bred from Gorilla #4 and Starfighter F2, it placed second at 32.5% THC in the 2017 Oregon Dope Cup “Most Potent Flower” competition. And, it sells at 34.3% at Green Box.
Reports also suggest that the huge THC content does not guarantee a good taste, aroma, or effect. The THC density may sacrifice the valuable terpenes and flavonoids for quick energetic euphoria triggering psychedelic floating experience and expanded senses.
2. Purple Queen (70% Indica/ 30% Sativa) evolved from Hindu Kush X Purple Afghani for a 29% THC that starts with a relaxing hit in the back of the head. It continues to lift you into a full stone state and sedative sleep. Pungent aromas of diesel and woods cover a sweet and sour lemon taste. Great for insomnia, sleep disorders, and appetite loss, it will make you forget anxiety, chronic pain, and depression.
3. Ghost Train Haze is Sativa-dominant and almost pure (80% Sativa / 20%) and has tested at an incredible THC: 27%. Bred from Ghost OG and Neville’s Wreck, it scored High Times’ “Most Potent Strain on Earth” (2012). So, this one’s not for first-timers. It can push you to a psychoactive edge with paranoiac experiences. Those who have broken it in like the sweet and sour, citrus and pine aromas and tastes and giggle through creative phases.
4. White Fire OG or WiFi OG is 60% Sativa tested to 28% THC. A touch of citrus underlies the sour diesel aroma. Effects are mostly heady but shouldn’t leave your sleepy. The uplifting effects fight anxiety, depression, and stress, and some report relief from chronic pain and glaucoma. It will leave you floating with a sense of expanded senses.
5. Rude Boi OG (Indica 60%/ Sativa 40%) hybrid with undetermined THC potential, but I find it testing to 25% for a calm, euphoric, and happy effect for anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia, and stress. It descends from Irene OG and Face Off OG, and the giggling results and strong aroma will draw attention.
6. Fat Banana is 70% Indica out of OG Kush and Chiquita Banana putting rich flavors and 25% THC in your smoke. It offers a mild euphoria before a powerful body-centric high. The distinct banana taste and aroma ranked it among the CannabisInfo list of “Top Most Sweet and Fruity Strains.” But this one’s not for cannabis virgins.
7. Purple Chunk (Sativa 50%/ Indica 50%) is not a strain to take casually. At 26% THC, it offers super-potent effects it owes to its heritage (Pineapple, Skunk #1, and Cheese). This is the one to smoke alone at night in a rocking chair or lounge-chair. It will provide a euphoria, but it will lock you down thanks to its high CBD count as well. Sedating as it may be, it will energize the mind to make sleeping difficult. It tastes and smells of pineapples, of course, but there’s enough skunk to drive others from the room.
8. OG Kush makes every list at 24.04% winning High Times’ Cannabis Cup (2013). A pure Indica, it’s the parent, grand-parent, and relative of multiple strains. California-breed, OG Kush delivers a hard high with intense euphoria that eventually lays you out. The euphoria is great for anxiety, bipolar disorder, and depression, and it has been used in therapies for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
9. Royal Gorilla (60% Indica/ 40% Sativa) tests for THC between 22-24%. Bred complexly for Sour Dubb X Chem’s Sister X Chocolate Diesel, this strain is one you must work up to. It will hit in the back of your head with a calm euphoria. But your mood will lift even more to relieve chronic stress, fatigue, depression and mood swings, and migraine headaches. Royal Gorilla has woody tones over lemony citrus, and despite the high THC, you’ll stay focused.
10. Chem D.O.G . or Jet Fuel #3 (80% Sativa/ 20% Indica) clocks in at 23% THC. It’s born of Aspen OG X (Diesel X ?) and starts with a flurry of psychedelic events followed by total giggling euphoria. Your cerebral effects will take you high enough to forget your body, enough to take your mind of anxiety, chronic pain, depression, and migraines. This one’s not for weed starters.
There are others, of course:
Most list the power in Thai, Kilimanjaro, Destroyer, and Trainwreck. There are hard to find and reserve strains like Nova OG, Godfather OG, Vernon OG Kush, and T.C.’s Durban Cookies. You’ll some of the strongest strains at small regional breeders and farms. But finding and selecting the best is like choosing the finest wines and cigars. There is skill, luck, and personal taste in the art.